- No matter where you are, we've got you covered. Learn all you need to know about managing your Elix account and subscription.
- If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
- Sign into your account by clicking the person icon in the top right corner of the page.
- If you’ve forgotten your password, click “Forgot password?” and it’ll direct you to next steps for resetting your password.
Editing Your Subscription
- Once you sign in, scroll down to "Active subscriptions." To edit a subscription, click the "Edit" button (a purple box on the right side).
- On your subscription page, you can see the details of your subscription, including:
- Next charge date
- Delivery schedule
- Product title
- Shipping address
- Billing address
- Credit card information
Updating Next Charge Date
- To edit your next charge date, click the first section that says “Next charge date” and a pop-up will show with the original date noted as a purple circle.
- To change the date, move your cursor to click on a different date of your choice. Click “Update next shipment date” to save your changes.
- Click “Order now” if you want your order charged today.
- If you have multiple subscriptions, the pop-up will change to ask if you want to update the charge date for all or just one of your subscriptions. Click what you want to update.
Updating Delivery Schedule
- Below the “Next charge date” section is “Delivery schedule,” and you can adjust the timeframe between orders to 14, 21, 28, or 35 days. Click “Update” to save your changes.
- For example, if your cycle is shorter, you can change the recurring timeframe to every 14 or 21 days.
- Alternatively, you can click “Order now” (below “Product”) to make your charge date today instead of going through the “Next charge date” pop-up.
- You can skip your order for the month by clicking “Skip shipment.”
- For example, this is applicable if you’re going on vacation or don’t need Elix for the next month due to having extra.
- Note that this option only skips one order, not multiple orders.
- Below “Skip shipment,” you can edit your shipping, billing, and credit card information. Don’t forget to click “Update” to save!
Editing Your Shipping and Billing Addresses
- Click the “Addresses” tab to see a list of your shipping addresses.
- To edit an address, click on the arrow, edit, and click “Update” to save.
- To edit your billing address, click the “Billing Information” tab to see it.
- To edit it, click on the arrow, make your changes, and then click “Update” to save your edits.
- You can also change your card on file by clicking “Card on file,” editing it, and then clicking “Update” to save your changes.