- Pamper yourself and your besties with this festive mocktail that's packed with antioxidants to support everything from your skin health to your immune system.
- Created with Elix TCM advisor and chef Zoey Gong, this recipe was crafted with a holistic food therapy approach rooted in plant-based Chinese medicinal cuisine.
- Let us know if you recreate this recipe by tagging us @elixhealing @zoeyxinyigong on instagram!
Galentine’s Day is right around the corner, and there is no better way to tell your besties ‘I love you’ than with a night of pampering, self-care, and a festive drink that's packed full of nutritional benefits. Grab a hydrating face mask, and this fruity, beet mocktail that's spiced up with vitamins and antioxidants, to make you glow from the inside out.
The beets in this recipe not only provide the rich red color that’s perfect for the season, but according to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), they are great for improving blood circulation, and calming the mind and spirit. Mix in a splash of Ginger Aide for a delicious drink that’s abundant in antioxidants for improved skin and immune health.
- Abundant in vitamin C and antioxidants for a healthy immune system and skin
- Gently warms the body
- Great for improving blood circulation
- Dispels coldness in the middle Jiao (stomach and spleen) for stronger digestion
Antioxidant Rich Beet Mocktail Recipe
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 small sprig of fresh sage or tarragon
- ½ cup beet juice
- ⅓ cup orange kombucha
- ⅓ cup apple cider
- 3 squeezes of Elix Ginger Aide
- Muddle fresh herbs in a shaker with a muddler, pestle, or fork with lemon juice.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well. Option to heat the mixture in a small pot until warm.
- Strain and serve.
Spice up your recipes with Ginger Aide—a pure and potent concentrate of organic ginger that supports everything from indigestion to the common cold. Click here to shop.