From Melody (Content and Community):
I love to unwind at the end of the day with a refreshing, bubbly glass of kombucha. When my cycle is approaching, I give it a little kick with Cycle Balance for an herbal mocktail.
- 8 oz. of your favorite kombucha (I’m faithful to Townshend Brew Dr.’s Ginger Lemon and Superberry flavors). Seltzer/sparkling water works as well, plus maybe some juice for fruitiness
- 6 full droppers of your Cycle Balance formula
- A slice of lemon, some mint, or other fresh herbs (rosemary, basil) for garnish
- Pour your kombucha into a glass—I even use a wine glass to feel posh.
- Add your Cycle Balance directly, give it a little mix, muddle some mint (or other herbs) to sprinkle on top, add a slice of lemon, and enjoy!
Interested in how herbal healing can work for your cycle needs? Take the Elix Health Assessment to discover the recommended herbs best to heal from within.This article was reviewed by Dr. Liem Le.
Dr. Liem Le is a Doctor of Chinese Medicine, Functional Medicine Practitioner, and Nutritionist Integrative Medicine Department at H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center. He is a part of the teaching staff for the Masters program for the Functional Medicine and Human Nutrition program at University of Western States. Dr. Le is currently working on his fellowship in Integrative Medicine with the Academy of Integrative Health and Medicine via a scholarship from the White House to complete the initiative.