From Melody (Content and Community):
I love to unwind at the end of the day with a refreshing, bubbly glass of kombucha. When my cycle is approaching, I give it a little kick with Cycle Balance for an herbal mocktail.
- 8 oz. of your favorite kombucha (I’m faithful to Townshend Brew Dr.’s Ginger Lemon and Superberry flavors). Seltzer/sparkling water works as well, plus maybe some juice for fruitiness
- 6 full droppers of your Cycle Balance formula
- A slice of lemon, some mint, or other fresh herbs (rosemary, basil) for garnish
- Pour your kombucha into a glass—I even use a wine glass to feel posh.
- Add your Cycle Balance directly, give it a little mix, muddle some mint (or other herbs) to sprinkle on top, add a slice of lemon, and enjoy!