Adaptogenic Rose Petal Chocolate
- Give the gift of wellness this Valentine's Day with a homemade chocolate treat that is sure to impress.
- Created with Elix TCM advisor and chef Zoey Gong, this recipe was crafted with a holistic food therapy approach rooted in Chinese medicinal cuisine.
- Let us know if you recreate this recipe by tagging us @elixhealing and @zoeyxinyigong on Instagram!
Roses are red, violets are blue, these homemade chocolates are delicious and support your emotional and physical wellbeing too! Love is in the air this season and what better way to show your body how much you care than with a decadent, vegan chocolate treat that’s packed full of adaptogens and antioxidants to help you fully de-stress and unwind. Not only do the dried flowers and goji berries on top make this dessert extra special, but they also help to gently move Qi (vital energy) and blood in the body, and add a hint of floral sweetness.
Zoey crafted this recipe to be super simple & easy to make in large batches, making them the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for your loved ones.
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Benefits:
- Rich in antioxidants for glowing skin and hair
- Supports emotional wellbeing and reduces stress
- Boosts immune health
Adaptogenic Rose Petal Chocolate Recipe
- ⅔ cup coconut oil
- ⅓ cup blue agave (you can use maple syrup or raw honey too)
- ½ cup cacao
- Pinch of salt
- 1 full squeeze of Elix Healing ‘Stay Well’ tincture
- Silicone Mold
- Dried rose petals, dried osmanthus flowers, and goji berries for decoration (or any edible flower of your choice)
- Mix the coconut oil and Blue Agave in a small pan until mixture is combined for about 1 minute on low heat.
- Add cacao powder and pinch of salt, mix together until clumps dissolve.
- Add 6 full squeeze of Elix Healing “Stay Well” tincture, mix together.
- Pour mixture into silicone mold.
- Sprinkle dried rose petals, dried osmanthus flower, and goji berries.
- Put it in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Once it hardens, plate and serve.
Keep our wellness formulas handy to help boost your immune system, aid in digestion, and support your emotional wellbeing. Click here to shop.